Monday, December 1, 2008

And the Winner is...

Congrats, Paul C!  You won't see Paul's name on the scrolling page for donations, he elected to be anonymous - so much for that, ha ha!! Since I have access to the list of donations,  I believe it was only fair to include his name in the contest.  So when I got home tonite (after dinner), I generated a list.... you might be able to see some of the list in the drawing footage.  

So for every $5 donation, you received 1 ticket in the drawing.  My other sister, Morgan, told me to remove Anna's name from the contest... but that wouldn't be fair... she deserves a chance to win, too, even tho she's my sister.  That's why I recorded the drawing so everyone could see it was done fairly.  Everyone that donated, was entered into the contest... even my favorite Allstate Agent, Debbie Briscoe!  Allstate Insurance is great btw :-)

Thank you for everyone's participation and support.  This was a lot of fun!! 

Let me know if anyone has any other ideas that would make the last couple months of fundraising more fun.... and I'll keep running!!!


Paul C., email me b4 the end of the week to claim your prize! :-)

1 comment:

Nichole said...

congrats paul c. :)