Sunday, January 4, 2009

Week 14 Summary

I did a great job for week 14, considering I was fighting a cold and trying to keep up with my training. The exciting part of this week was on New Year's Eve, when I participated and successfully completed the Fairfax Four Miler!!
  • Dec 27: Ran 6 miles w/ a cold
  • Dec 28: 10 miles @ Rock Creek Park - Beach Drive (DC to MD)
  • Dec 29 - 30: Rest (I have to get rid of this cold)
  • Dec 31: Ran Fairfax Four Miler
  • Jan 1-2: Rest again to help get rid of cold
  • Jan 3: Ran in DC for 2 hours
Total Miles Ran, Week 14: Ran over 25 miles this week!!

1 comment:

Kelli Nørgaard said...

ok, so the countdown is on... Miami is getting so close. And I am so proud of your progress...and with a cold, no less!! YOU ROCK!