Contest Time: Contribute at least $5 to my Run and be entered to WIN a $50 Amazon gift certificate!! Between now and December 1st, receive one entry in a drawing for every $5 to win a $50 Amazon gift certificate. I'll coordinate with ABC, FOX and CBS to tape the drawing and so you won't miss it, I'll post it here... so you'll know when you WIN!!!And THANK YOU all so much for your support. I'm up to running at least 6 miles with no problem... so only 7.1 miles to go and Miami here I come!! :-)

I'll cross the finish line with your support... and more importantly we'll find a cure!!
Send me an email to find out where to send check.
P.S. The great friends who have already donated, are already entered into this contest- no worries!!
P.S. The great friends who have already donated, are already entered into this contest- no worries!!
1 comment:
seriously awesome idea to get more donations!
Post a Comment