

Hope everyone has a great holiday! I'm home in NJ for the week and trying to follow some sort of running schedule.
I'm thankful to be healthy and able to run and for all my family & friends who support me.... Thank you!!!
Countdown to January 25, 2009: Miami ING Half Marathon
3 comments:
I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving back at the old stomping ground! I always love going back to Jersey. Scott and I will often just drive around for hours and take in the memories. :o) There's no place like home, right?
HUGS!
Hi Sherry... that was such a nice surprise!! Thank you to you & Scott for supporting my run.
You're def right about being home in NJ.... I keep putting off leaving. lol I think it's better when I take the train, bc I have a tix and set time to leave... so there's no stalling lol
Happy Thanksgiving!! :-)
happy late thanksgiving. hope yours was awesome.
Post a Comment