I believe it was good to switch things up and walked so much this week around DC that I was still exercising. (I know Nichole can appreciate all the siteseeing walking I did.)
I'll keep you posted on how my running goes this week... I'm anxious to find out how my week of rest and walking will play into my running this week.
Week 6 Summary:
I'll keep you posted on how my running goes this week... I'm anxious to find out how my week of rest and walking will play into my running this week.
Week 6 Summary:
- 10/23: Ran 5 miles
- 10/22: REST
- 10/21: Ran 5.5 miles
- 10/20: Ran 5 miles
4 comments:
Hi Rachel! Guess who?? Now I'm really glad that I found ya on Facebook. I maintain a triathlon/running blog here as well. It's my mental outlet after the hours of training. I'm really looking forward to reading through your blog and keeping up with your training. So exciting!!
so even though this is your running blog.... do we get to read a post about M´s visit??!!
Hey Rachel,
I hope I see you tonight at the fundraiser! Ireland's Four Fields in Cleveland Park at 6.
I do appreciate all the sightseeing walking! :) So I guess mr. boyfriend didn't take my advice on running with you. Too bad...he really missed out. ;)
Hope your rest week helps boost this week in training. Sometimes the body responds super well after a break!
Post a Comment