
Today, we did it! We added a mile to our running route... click here to see the Lincoln Memorial Route. I definitely felt the extra mile... but know it will only keep getting easier. I think it hurt me since I went to bed late last nite, so trying to get to bed at a decent time tonite.
I'm also paying attention to my water intake in the morning before I go for the run. When I'm well hydrated, I feel better running.... I know this is common sense along w/ the good nite's rest.
I asked Jeremy if we could run the 4 miles for the next couple weeks and then try out the 5 mile. I believe he mentioned something about us gradually moving to miles while adding bits each time or maybe he said something about working on my pace! :-)
I'm really enjoying running @ lunchtime and maybe next week I'll introduce my bike riding into the routine again. Its just that I'm working a crazy schedule at work lately because it's the end of the FiscalYear (FY08). Btw, Happy end of FY08! Tomorrow is the last day - Sept 30!
No comments:
Post a Comment