Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Around the Monument and back to the office... 3 miles

Today was great... we ran along the Mall and around the Washington Monument.  My friend thinks it's about 3 miles.  There weren't too many tourists out today... but it was beautiful so lots of people decided to be outside for lunchtime.

I told him maybe tomorrow we could run to Lincoln Memorial... but we'll see.  I want to make sure I pace myself.  And I want to bike tomorrow to work... so maybe we could try that next week!

You can check out the run we did here.  It was a 3 mile run that we did!!!   I'll try to post more runs we do using run.com  ... but sometimes my friend likes to just mix the run up and go anywhere.... so I guess for those days, I'll just inform you of how long we ran.  This is a lot of fun!


No comments: