Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Changing things up & Not Overtraining w/ initial running

Today I decided to try something new in my training plan.  Instead of running with Jeremy, since he was home today, I decided to attend an hour of aerobic class @ lunchtime.  I took advantage of this opportunity to try something different and didn't want to become susceptible to overtraining .  It's not just a regular jump and move aerobic class either... it's actually choreographed for a total of walking 4 miles!!



Click here to go to Leslie Sansone's website... Leslie's workouts really keep you moving from anywhere of 45 mins to 1 hour.  Through the duration of the DVD program, Leslie makes it known how far you've travelled from 1 - 4 miles.  Today I completed 4 miles and felt really good!

So tomorrow I'm expecting to resume running w/ Jeremy... I'll let you know how it goes... cross your fingers for sun & no rain! :-)

No comments: