Be a part of Team Challenge with me... No, you don't have to run... I'll do it on your behalf with your donation & support.
This is a good way to let my supporters know that even a donation of $13 (a dollar per mile) is appreciated!
Thanks for everyone's support & donations! All your support and help means a lot for me to be able to cross the Finish Line in Jan 2009. Thanks to you, I'm 39% of achieving the required fundraising - this is exciting!
13.1 miles is far, but finding a cure for Chron's & Colitis is getting closer for us!
2 comments:
Good Luck with raising all your money. A dollar a mile doesn't sound so bad! I think some people might pay you a dollar a mile just so they didn't have to run each mile with you ;)
Nichole & Michael - Thanks for your donation! I'm so excited about reaching the 5 mile mark yesterday... not much more to go now lol
Actually, it's kind of funny reaching the 5 mile point - which is 38%. That means my training and fundraising are progressing at equivalent rates. :-)
Post a Comment