Thursday, October 2, 2008

More miles than last week and still going....

Yesterday, was a great run for me to the Lincoln Memorial - 4 miles! I told Jeremy I believe that was my best 4 mile run so far. Funny how I almost thought yesterday would be my break, since I worked late the past few days... and Tuesday, 9/30 - the last day of Fiscal Year (FY) 2008 until Midnight!
Tomorrow I'll be running again and Saturday morning is the first Team Challenge Meetup @ the Tidal Basin for a morning run.

2 comments:

Nichole said...

great job on the best 4 miles this far!

I was at a run today in copenhagen with about 22,000 runners and I was thinking about you... :)

Rachel said...

wow! 22k ppl.. sounds like the high tourist season in DC around the Mall lol... well, maybe I'm exaggerating. :-)

This wkend all I did was walk + more walk around DC.... it's definitely a walking-friendly city.
Hope you had a good run & wkend! thanks for the comment, too.