Jeremy and I started from near the Capital Bldg and we just kept running.... I remember commenting to him that I like it when we switch the running route up. So that's exactly what we did today.
I also told Jeremy about some of the hills that Kevin introduced into our Team Training Meetup run this past Saturday. Kevin said adding hills in your routes helps increase your endurance for long runs (i.e. 13.1 miles).
We ran downtown near the Archive Bldg and by the Navy Memorial... and by the Ellipse and then to the Lincoln Memorial, by the World War Memorial (around it once) and Washington Monument and then along Constitution Ave between the National Mall and to the right was a good view of the Tidal Basin with the Jefferson Memorial.
How many monuments & memorials was that for today? Running in DC @ lunchtime is so much fun! I mapped out our run for today as close as I could... Jeremy said he would take a look at it, but it looks like it was at least a 5 mile run. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment