
Week 9 Summary of Miles Ran:
11/10: Ran at least 6 miles @ Lunch
11/11: Ran 3 miles w/ Chris
11/12: Ran 4 miles to Lincoln Memorial
Total Miles Ran: 13 miles!!
Weather is getting colder and I think it's affecting my motivation to run... I have a busy weekend coming up so trying to make sure I get good nite sleeps so I don't get sick. I have the DC Danish Christmas Bazaar and getting ready for Happy Hour @ Crystal City Sports Pub next week. Everyone is calling out sick at work, but I'm taking my Vitamin C!
3 comments:
It is soooo hard to stay committed to exercising in these cold dark wet days.. so I am really proud of you!!!
booked your trip to DK yet?!
When I did that Conditioning class I told you about I remember it got difficult when it got cooler not because of motivation, but it was a little more difficult to start moving because it wasn't as easy to breathe in the cold air at first and it took longer for my body to loosen up.
Sick = bad...rest up and stay well!
For some reason this post popped up on my google reader today, then after I posted a comment realized that it was from last week. Guess my google reader was saying...HEY, you didn't comment on this one...get back here and do so! LOL
Post a Comment