Jeremy commented that now we've run to the Lincoln Memorial twice... that's 4 miles each day so far... 8 miles total lol, and 3 more days left in the week!! He said we can't go less than that now. So looks like I'll be visiting Lincoln everyday.... maybe one day we'll do the "Rocky movie" and run up the steps @ the Memorial.... maybe next week, is what I keep telling him. :-)
Running @ lunchtime is great... still looking fwd to adding my bike riding back into the routine. And even better is the Greater DC Team Challenge meetup this weekend.... rumor is we're running around the Tidal Basin. That will be fun! My niece is visiting...maybe she'll join... she's only five, so maybe in a few years :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You're so brave. I can't run because of my knees. Good luck on your training. And for sure I would like to meet you in DK one day. I might back to in December and when's next time you're visiting?
I've been keeping up with you...but with guests I haven't had much time to do much than quicky read and jet. Starting tomorrow thought.... I"m gonna be a comment monster!
Keep up the great work!
Thanks for your comments, Nikki & Nichole... I was scared that taking a break from my Danish Blog, that I would lose my Blog Buddies!
Mac & I will be talking about my trip when he's visiting me... and I'll definitely let you know!
lol.. the Comment Monster is hilarious. Makes me think of Cookie Monster :-)
Post a Comment